Sunday, November 18, 2012

Welcome to the world Sweet Baby "B" 11-12-12 | Oroville Ca, Paradise CA. , Chico. CA birth and maternity photographer


 
I  finally got to  photograph  my first birth, well  it was mainly shortly after delivery that i was allowed to  go in and start capturing this tiny little miracle . Monday night about 8:30 or so i checked my Facebook  for updates on the Mommy's  progression and I believe she had posted she was 7 .5 cm dialated . I live about 20-30  mins from the hospital so  i told my hubby and he was like you better get on the road then lol.I was just sure the baby would have already been born by  the time i got there but i was in luck she was still trying to have her when i arrived...I anxiously waited for the news with some of her family members.I was like literally dying inside because 1  of 2 reasons  1) shocked that i was actually gonna get to  try my hand at something new and 2) i  was afraid i was'nt gonna get  good images due to i rarely shoot indoors and  i  have'nt mastered the indoor settings completely  because every indoor lighting situation is diffrent but  i  was able to  pull it off . thank god... and these are some of what i captured.































I hope you  like these  if you  would like to  see the rest
please feel free to find  me on FACEBOOK

Priscilla Christine Photography

If  you or someone else you may know would like to  book me to capture your Maternity or Birth
Please email me at
priscillachristinephotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment